Use Code: SUMMER10 for extra 10% off! Ends Soon
Rhodes 5Drawer Tall Chest
Rhodes 5Drawer Tall Chest
Rhodes 5Drawer Tall Chest
  • SKU:

Rhodes 5Drawer Tall Chest

£895.00 £995.00



Rhodes Tall 5 Drawer Chest of Drawers in Ebony—a pinnacle of high-end luxury and sophistication for your bedroom. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this tall chest of drawers exudes opulence with its sleek ebony finish and copper metal handles, adding a touch of contemporary design. Experience both style and durability with the sintered stone top, which is both stain and scratch-resistant, ensuring longevity and easy maintenance.



Dimensions: W71 x D45 x H119cm

Material: Wood, Stone

Assembly: Free of charge in room choice

Rubbish: Taking away


Whilst we do everything we can to make sure you're happy with your order, we do realise that from time to time things don't work out. So if you need to make a return, we're on hand to help.

What happens if I change my mind?

No problem. If you're shopped online, just call our Internet Team on 02887784600 before delivery takes place or within 14 days of receiving your order.

Please ensure they are returned boxed in their original packaging. Please contact our Internet Team to return accessories via our courier service.

It's a little different for instore orders so be sure to check with store about cancellation and returns.

What if the goods are faulty or damaged?

We do everything we can to make sure your order reaches you in pristine condition. If, however, it should arrive damaged or not working, then please let our Customer Services Team know right away on 02887784600.

Can I return a mattress?

If the mattress is unused, then no worries. If, however, the mattress is out of its packing or used, for hygiene reasons we can't accept a return in this instance.

What should I do if I have a complaint?

The first thing to do is get in touch with our Customer Services Team on 02887784600, who'll do everything they can to sort out the problem. Should you need to go further, then you can go to the Furniture Ombudsman, an independent organisation approved by the government to settle any disputes.